Buying or Selling a Property in New Zealand

images for the auckland law firm blogWith off shore clients, our property lawyers are often asked: Do I need a lawyer/conveyancer situated in New Zealand to act for me if I am buying and selling property?

The answer is :- Yes you do. A property lawyer / solicitor not only protects your own interests, they also ensure that financiers ( lenders) interest are protected by either registering the mortgage against the property title or releasing it and repaying the amount you owe back to the bank.

If you would like to discuss your property transfer process with a property lawyer please contact Auckland law firm Quay Law .