08 Apr Great Auckland Disaster Survival Guide as Created and Distributed by Sheryl Orchard (Bayleys Real Estate / Residential Sales)
Posted at 00:50h in Newspaper & Other Articles
Useful tips include:
- Keep a torch and sturdy pair of shoes close to your bed.
- Reduce potential hazards by conducting regular maintenance on your home.
- Do a first aid course
- Back up photos and important documents and store off site.
- Get to know your neighbours and find out who may need extra help.
- Keep fuel tank topped up.
- Ensure smoke alarms are fitted and working.
- Practice your evacuation plans
- DON’T USE CANDLES OR A NAKED FLAME IN CASE OF LEAKING GAS.
Thank you Sheryl for providing this guide to our Quay Law clients. We still have a few copies available so feel free to pop up to our offices at 427 Remuera Road and collect one.