How do I retire as a trustee on a Trust?

A trustee on a trust, how do I retireThe resignation of a Trustee on a Family Trust.

One would need to review the Trust Deed in the first instance. As a  general response to this question, retiring as a trustee on a Trust should be done formally and a Deed of Retirement should be signed.

To contact an Auckland Trust Lawyer to discuss further.

This is an Auckland law firm legal tip of the week. Legal tips are provided by the Auckland Lawyers and Conveyancing specialists at Quay Law NZ. These legal tips cover a range of legal topics and cover all legal matters from estate planning, to wills and estate administration, tax and IRD matters, residential and commercial conveyancing and property law, family media law, leasehold properties, commercial leasing and much more. Although situated in the Auckland suburb of Remuera we are able to support overseas clients and across offer our services New Zealand wide.